Benelli Volcano!

sorry guys i had to get it, I have been looking for one for awhile, and this one was close. It was on ebay but made the guy a offer he couldnt refuse! If noone knows what this bike is? only 200 made! this one has only 376 miles on it. Original tires clean gas tank, seat is good its mostly complete missing some cables? I am so excited i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight?

166 miles round trip....40 dollars
couple calls to the seller....?
trying to convice the wife i needed to get it....it will cost me the rest of my life
Owning one of the rarest badest bikes around....ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!!!

Wow Gregg it looks like we both had a good day yesterday, Two bikes you never see in Ohio. Taco, and Volcano :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I now, I should trade it in on a Honda Odyssey van. I need to get a little tranny honey to pour in it to get it there.

Last edited:
Hey Pat..Shouldn't you be saving your coin for a Tranny?? :laugh::laugh:

For your vehicle :doah: ....Not a ladyboy :lol::lol::lol:

Gregg always falls into that crap ....I cant win for lose with him around.
All it took was a couple calls and a big pile of money! but not too much, i told the guy its a pretty comon bike and i see them all the time.......lol Yeah right. i told him it was rare, he just wanted to get rid of it for a profit. I gave good coin for it but i just wanted to own it, never thought i would have one!

thats a big hunk of metal compared to the 65cc the other models come with! Iv got a 175cc yamaha engine my brother is trying to get me to put on a artic cat ramrod frame i have :laugh:

Wow, very cool. I met a guy from Texas named Richard Blue at Mid Ohio MC Vintage days a couple of years ago. He actually worked at JC Penny back in the day as a mechanic and he had TWO of them! He may be at Mid Ohio again this year. If you're in Ohio (or close by) and have never been there, it's not to be missed. It's July 22 - 24 :thumbsup:

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days

Wow, very cool. I met a guy from Texas named Richard Blue at Mid Ohio MC Vintage days a couple of years ago. He actually worked at JC Penny back in the day as a mechanic and he had TWO of them! He may be at Mid Ohio again this year. If you're in Ohio (or close by) and have never been there, it's not to be missed. It's July 22 - 24 :thumbsup:

AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days
Well i allready ordered my tickets for Mid ohio, and was working on the Volcano today, The piston was stuck in it and i wasnt sure how to fix it but i started taking it aprt to clean it and see what was the problem? Well some numb nuts took the carb apart probably cause the cable was busted, and they put the return spring in the intake? Then some other numb nuts tried to kick it over and the spring got stuck between the piston and cylinder wall. With a bit of luck and a mallet i gently got the spring out and the piston and cylinder are fine, tons of compression! I will post some pics of the cleaned up motor and frame i did today!

If i was you I freshen that engine up with a new piston/ring and a gasket kit. Also check the crank seals for cracks or if there getting brittle there 40+ years old all already. You will seize up the engine if the crank seals are letting air into the crankcase.