Benny from Canada

Hi all, great site you've got going on here. I've been lurking for a few days, since I pulled my kid's db30 out of storage. THREE DAYS I've been on here, and I just finished the 6.5 clone swap. WHAT KIND OF DISEASE HAVE YOU PEOPLE GIVEN ME?! Anyhow, I can't seem to get the smile off my face, and the kid seems to feel the same. :laugh:

buckeye

Welcome to keeping up with the OldMiniBikes's.:laugh:
Tons of fun around here. Great info and people too.
Lets see this beast!

Hi there Benny, welcome to OldMiniBikes. :thumbsup: Where about are ya in Canada :shrug: I`m from Saskatchewan, only a hour from Regina.

I'm in the Peterborough area in Ontario, and I should have some dirty pictures of the rejuvenated 'bug tomorrow...gotta get it dialled in for the boy while he's at school :thumbsup:

Finally got around to uploading a pic to my PB, I think my first attempt at a clutch guard turned out OK. And what a difference compared to the stocker, which never seemed to run right for me :shrug:

Looking great
Now you need custom paint and a header
Oh and another bike for you to drive lol
Keep your eyes open there are still a few vintage bike out there to restore
Rob

old-timer

Scamming Member
Welcome to OldMiniBikes Benny and nice job on the Doodle!!
As a newbie here myself I can tell you that being a member here can be very expensive :laugh:
Since joining I've bought 3 minis, a go-kart and 5 motors :scared::scared:

Think I may need OldMiniBikes rehab :shrug:

Vic

Thanks guys, I'm keeping my eyes open for a frame and fork for myself, and already planning my governorless engine build. Momma says the gov. has to stay on the boys bike, but I'm wide open :grind::scooter::thumbsup:

Of course. That thread was one of my first reads when I got here. Makes perfect sense to me, I've been around big bikes and heavy equipment for 30 years, and I've seen plenty of failures. Billet flywheel and con rod are top of my build list. Gotta have the right parts to make the power! :hammer::grind:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Benny, I wasn't trying to be the OldMiniBikes police. I just didn't want to see you get in trouble.
New members usually get a one time free pass :smile:

Don't ask me how I know lol, but after reading through the thread and seeing the pic's I totally understand where the logic is coming from. I'd like to keep my legs and my manhood in tact. :laugh::laugh:

Vic