Billetproof Nor Cal, Antioch California. Anyone there today?

I know its a car show, But I seen someone there with an OldMiniBikes shirt waiting in line for some grub. Just got me thinking, Was anybody else there? :shrug:

I was there today. That was probably my dad you saw with the OldMiniBikes shirt on. He is a member on here too and was wearing his shirt there today.

Cool stuff, I seen 2 complete bikes for sale at the swap meet, as well as a frame and forks in another sellers area. One of the complete bikes, as well as the frame and forks were gone at the end of the day, Did you happen to pick them up?

Yeah, my buddy Vince and I were there in my wife's white '47 Dodge and his '31 roadster:

Vince doesn't get on the internet much, but does have a lot of minibikes too.

These guys were here, but don't know if they're on OldMiniBikes or not.

OldMiniBikes and H.A.M.B. members kinda cross a lot since a lot of HAMBers have minibikes, and a lot of minibikers are into traditional style rode.

The flat black and blue '54 Merc is what I was driving this year. I didnt bring a mini this year, But I wish I did. Damn exposed billet and no brakes. :laugh:

a buddy of mine had his bagged 50's Chevy Apache there. i was out of town for the day, otherwise i would have gone. it's a blue/green that's patina'd as hahahaha and has a black hood.

i did see a group of about 10-15 badass ratrods rolling on I5 north today (just before Sac). that was around 11am so i doubt they were heading out from the show.

That was me waiting for a Lumpys burger. Injutom caught me and my wife walking back to my truck with a burger and fries. Don't tell my Doctor. He asked me if I knew about Old minibikes and I pointed to my shirt. Nice Guy. Didn't hear his name clearly (hey I'm 61, give me a break) but put two and two together after he left.
Good to meet you Tom.