Black Friday Deals?

Pepboys should have a sale on their motorsports line, could be the DB. Last year it was $169 there I think, but I will tell you that they (or I guess I should say the local ones here) run sales for like $249 about once every 4-6 weeks so they sell a lot of them. They usually only have a couple if any on hand and they will be assembled (another fee). I would find out in advance from any local stores to find how many they have & maybe try to talk to them about keeping one in the box!

I just checked into this about 2-3 weeks ago for my girlfriend's little boy. I was told that from the local pepboys that they might be $199 but he wasn't sure because he said the black friday list wasn't out yet.

Hope this helps

Tomas

The manager at my local Pep boys in my area let me have a peek at the black friday ad it quotes reg. price at $329.98 with a promo price of $259.97 and $30.00 off that with a mail in rebate for a total of $229.97 This price good on friday from 5:00am to 11:00am only.Sale limited to stock on hand but he was willing to pull from another store if I knew how many units I could commit to for this sale.He also stated the demand on this unit was very high.

Tom S

The price tag hanging on the one at the local pep boys here was $229 but I am not real fond of the red ones. Yellow would be my first choice but no Tractor Supply in Colorado. :sadcrying4: I guess I have to keep riding the murray until I can find what I am looking for.

Tom S w/o the dot

I bought 2 at Joes for 219.00 a pc., no prep fee. I bought those as X-mas gifts for the kids. I'm going back for a 3rd as a project. Only the green ones available here in Oregon. Joes appears to be the only retailer of Db's in Oregon.

Dammit! I have a HF & TS here in Indiana.They are both sucking when it comes to a great bargain for the DB.(299.00) Then someone mentioned 229.00 for Pep Boy's.That's a good deal but I have no Pep Boys.Any other decent deals out there? Thanks.

Tim

I bought 2 at Joes for 219.00 a pc., no prep fee. I bought those as X-mas gifts for the kids. I'm going back for a 3rd as a project. Only the green ones available here in Oregon. Joes appears to be the only retailer of Db's in Oregon.
Jason,if you don't mind what is Joe's? Is it all over or a Mom & Pop? Thanks.

Tim

jeep4me

They have these at the local "Family Farm and Garden" (Like TSC but not as high class) for $249 everyday. And I can get them in the box and for go the $25 assembly charge.