Blitz Industries Tracker 3 Wheeler

Hey guys, I'm new here, with an unusual (I think) three wheeler that kind of looks like a super bronco.

This was a gift from my cousin and I am working on getting it running again, new tires, battery, brakes and throttle seem to be the only issues at the moment. It ran fine when I got it, but sat unused for a year or two.

I wanted to see if anyone else out here had one or knew anything about them.

I have the 16 page owners manual, sales brochure and many receipts.

Attached are the brochure and cover of the manual. I can scan the whole manual if there is any interest.

Any recommendations on a shop in Dallas / Fort Worth area for parts and service?

Texastom : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes and your trike looks like it should be a lot of fun or a good work machine. I would go slow in looking for a shop to do your work all you have to do is ask a lot of questions here and then you may find that your repairs can be done by you. as for parts I use two places first id American Power Sports - Karting Parts & Accessories and BMI Karts and Supplies - Home they have lots of parts and you need to put up some pictures of your Trike.
Good luck with this project. Steve :scooter:

That is really cool! I'd love to find something like. It looks like they used the same fuel tank as Heald and Heathkit. I'd be interested in the complete owners/brochure manual scans if possible.

mybiz

online parts store

Texastom : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes and your trike looks like it should be a lot of fun or a good work machine. I would go slow in looking for a shop to do your work all you have to do is ask a lot of questions here and then you may find that your repairs can be done by you. as for parts I use two places first id American Power Sports - Karting Parts & Accessories and BMI Karts and Supplies - Home they have lots of parts and you need to put up some pictures of your Trike.
Good luck with this project. Steve :scooter:
I've never seen apskarting.com they have some good prices:thumbsup:

Parts Source

I've never seen apskarting.com they have some good prices:thumbsup:
I got fed up with the extra high prices of the parts stores here in Portland, Oregon about 13 years ago and I have been buying from American Power Sports ever since.
I have made and restored a lot of trikes and karts in that time and they have always had good catalogs and fair prices.
Steve :scooter:

Blitz Industries Tracker Rover - Owners Manual

Finally had time to get the whole thing scanned. Here it is.

Arg! Only got the first page. I'll have to fix it later. Sorry.

Last edited: