Bonanza 2 seater

I started with a beat up 1300 frame and some frame tubing scraps off an un savable 1300 frame ,and after a little cutting, welding , grinding and geometry I now have a 1300 frame with a 9 inch stretch for the two seater project

And we have another Bonanza modifier... :laugh:

I now call the brothers out as pioneers. :thumbsup:

I will be doing similar to a Cat... Only 6" or so though.

Everyone is doing it now. Go ahead and whack/hack yours.... :laugh:
nope... lol... I need to put a vtwin on one... with a swingarm... like repo.. but i dont want to cut the motor plate off of repo... did everything bolt on so far.. trying to keep it that way, so i can switch the bike back and forth...

but anyhow... Dave, if you are not attached to the project... let me know via pm or phone.. if you are... i really look forward to seeing this project... gonna be badass!

And we have another Bonanza modifier... :laugh:

I now call the brothers out as pioneers. :thumbsup:

I will be doing similar to a Cat... Only 6" or so though.
this isn't my first one but it is longest stretch by me so far
one of the guys at the la drag spot has a cat with a 6'' stretch/ it looks good

Wow Dave, " You Too Brother " that will look neat. Are your going with a custom seat for the two rider ability? And how about the engine, big or regular. I was thinking for an adult and kid, probably stay normal power. Hey, can't wait to see it; and to see you at Windber.

Wow Dave, " You Too Brother " that will look neat. Are your going with a custom seat for the two rider ability? And how about the engine, big or regular. I was thinking for an adult and kid, probably stay normal power. Hey, can't wait to see it; and to see you at Windber.
yes me too/i never like to be left out:laugh::laugh:
`it will get a long long long seat like the the seats i had made with the silver trim did i mention its going to be long:laugh::laugh:
either a 9 hp or 6.5 hp with an electric start i'm leaving that up to my bud i'm just building