Bonanza BC1100

Still needs finished. Comes with a great running H50 and a cylinder gas tank. Bike has NOS General tires , original kidney bean wheels (beadblasted and cleared) new grips , cables, pegs ....And the infamous Cheezy seat. I have the original rear brake drum and a clutch brake set up for it. The jackshaft and chains are still good too if ya want them. It has been repainted , but its not show. But a damm nice rider :thumbsup:

$425 plus shipping , but prefer local pickup. Will always consider interesting trades plus cash.

I doubt that seat will help your sale Paul. youd be better off throwing it in the trash.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:Yeah its a beauty for sure. I have over $450 in this bike already. If I cant break even I will just have to put it on the back burner till after Christmas I guess. If I do then I will definately be getting a seat from you. If you have any already done I could swing by and pick one up now i suppose.

I think the best way to NY would be using U-Ship. I can give you my Address and Zip Code and you could get some quotes. That way it will come fully assembled to your door.:thumbsup:

Price drop .................................................................$450

I will always consider partial trades and cash.

I am losing money on this one:eek:ut: but I need some greenback$ for the BBO. 22" tires aint cheap............" ya know."