Bonanza CR500

I have some aircraft stripper I might try. It should be safe on the metal. Little cold out side right now. We just got 4 inches of snow last night!!
zip strip in the liquid form you spray . stuff is wicked fast and easy as hell to use works on just about any paint known . and dosent harm metal wood

I have some aircraft stripper I might try. It should be safe on the metal. Little cold out side right now. We just got 4 inches of snow last night!!
Make sure it is safe for aluminum. You should be good with aircraft stripper, if you use regular stripper it will discolor and badly etch the surface, I found out the hard way...The wheel on the bottom USED to look like the one on top, before I ruined it with stripper:blink:

After you strip the paint, you can get all of the remaining corrosion off by blasting them with baking soda. I made this exact same gun for under five bucks, just to see if it would work, and I was pleasantly surprised:thumbsup:

AircooledTech's Tools-On-The-Cheap - DIY Soda Blaster

I just did these wheels on my Allis Chalmers bike, it only took about five minutes of soda blasting...

Now they are ready for polishing.
Good luck:thumbsup:

[/QUOTE]

Were these painted by the same artist :shrug::laugh: My bike has a set of Evil Ed made forks on it which makes it "VERY RARE" :wink::laugh: