Bonanza find times (3)

Yes, just as fate would have it right when I'm trying to downsize my collection, look at what falls into my lap This will probably never ever happen to me again. Here is the story I received a phone call about three or four months ago from a good friend of mine saying that he knew collector that was selling off some of his bonanzas, so as fate would have it I was the first person my friend Thought to call. After talking to my friend and letting him know that I would probably be interested in them but I would have to see them first. To make a long story short he call me back after one week to tell me I was first in line, I received a call about four months after the first call from my friend again with the guys number and the rest is history so here The Bonanzas times (3) image.png image.png image.png image.png

Last edited:
Cool score! I'm pretty sure I know who those belonged to. I won't say his name but it starts with a "P". He has helped me out tremendously with various projects.

Thanks to you guys and gals here for all your kind words and all the super support that you guys and gals have given me the past few years here. Thanks again Karen the two seats came out very nice. To CLH thanks for appreciating the cool score, just a small tip for the future you might not even want to give the first initial of a persons name that might just be enough for people to figure out who the person is you're referring to. You have to remember that this is a very small minibike community and the nicer the bikes are and the more valuable they are the community gets even smaller. I'm pretty sure the guy I purchased these bonanzas from does not want his business spread all over the United States and Canada. I know sometimes people think they will receive cool points for knowing people that have stuff/ things and letting other people know that you know them, but this wasn't the time or the place for it I hope you understand, If you know him like you said you do you would.

Thanks to you guys and gals here for all your kind words and all the super support that you guys and gals have given me the past few years here. Thanks again Karen the two seats came out very nice. To CLH thanks for appreciating the cool score, just a small tip for the future you might not even want to give the first initial of a persons name that might just be enough for people to figure out who the person is you're referring to. You have to remember that this is a very small minibike community and the nicer the bikes are and the more valuable they are the community gets even smaller. I'm pretty sure the guy I purchased these bonanzas from does not want his business spread all over the United States and Canada. I know sometimes people think they will receive cool points for knowing people that have stuff/ things and letting other people know that you know them, but this wasn't the time or the place for it I hope you understand, If you know him like you said you do you would.
I am sorry, I wasn't aware information like this is so sensitive and would offend someone so easily. I was afraid of this response when I posted that. Keep in mind I could also say to you that it isn't wise to post a picture of someones house, albeit in the background, on the internet. As that is equally as easy to figure out the identity of the person (as I did). I'm not trying to look for cool points, but rather I am (was) looking for a sense of comradery - which is obviously lacking. "Oh hey, you know him too?!" "Cool!, it's a small world!" was all I meant by that post. Frankly, it seems rather paranoid to me and sadly it really doesn't surprise me that this mindset is coming out of my local Southern California, but I am very sorry for offending anyone and potentially compromising the identity of someone. I just feel that if this was really a "community" and we are all looking out for each other like a community would, we wouldn't have to worry about posting the first initial of someones name. Please also keep in mind that my username are my initials, and that I have my city listed right here in the box to your left. I've never had any problems.

story of my life lol....no secrets here ... nice bikes