Bonanza handlebar clamps

markus

has anyone used these on their Bonanza, and if so do they mount up alright and not hang off the edge? They are listed as NOS Bonanza, but unless they changed them at some point they are not. Vintage Mini Bike Handlebar Mounts Bonanza | eBay

Bike I am building is custom, they dont have to "correct" as it getting cafe bars, chromed out briggs flathead, yada yada. Just dont want them looking out of place/hanging off the edge (they appear to taper outward)

either that or if someone has a source for some King O lawn humped top clamps I can use for my Mickey Bike and I can use my only extra set of Bonanza clamps that was going to be used on that for this bike :shrug:

CarPlayLB

Markus,
I have some just like that I took off a Murray mini...they fit 7/8 bars, and can be yours for a song! I can send dimensions if needed. Let me know

markus

Markus,
I have some just like that I took off a Murray mini...they fit 7/8 bars, and can be yours for a song! I can send dimensions if needed. Let me know
I just perused the Murray section to see how they looked and they may fit the bill :thumbsup: I guess center to center on the mount holes and overall length is the only concern, Thank you.