Bonanza mini chopper

I have a Bonanza mini chopper project that I never finished. Mostly complete with all major parts and choice of two engines. Original frame with jack shaft mounts will allow for CR 500 Hodaka build. Or build as CR 400 with Tecumseh HS40. I have both motors available, but each needs some work/parts. Frame has been repainted as has rear spring assembly and brake drum. Has new off shelf unused original seat, with sissy bar and rewelded front forks. Original kidney bean wheels that are scarce. Front tire is original Carlisle in great shape. Rear has been replaced with a proper universal tread 530 size Chen Shing. Have original grips and throttle. Brake lever does not look original. No cables, chain, clutch, or clutch guard, but these are available as almost exact replica parts on OldMiniBikes warehouse. Tecumseh HS 40 has lighting coil and is complete with original style air cleaner and a good carb. Pulls over, but feels like flywheel is rubbing on shroud somewhere. I believe the cylinder had a honing and new rings installed and the valves were lapped. Has original style recoil shroud. HS 40 with lighting coil is rare and worth at least several hundred by itself, not running. I'm sure a knowledgeable person can get this motor running properly. CR 400 with HS40 option $950. Also have a Hodaka 90 4 speed. Looks just like the Ace 100 and the lower cover is actually off an Ace 100. I have the carb, air cleaner with bracket, kick start and shift lever. Engine is essentially complete with cranks, rod, piston cylinder, and rolls over and shifts easily thru the gears. Clutch feels right. piston and cylinder are reed valve type, but don't have reed assembly or exhaust. Could use top end refresh with a new jug/sleeve to match piston and rings, or a rebuilt matched P&C set. Will need the Hodaka motor mount for the Bonanza available as replica parts. Bike with Hodaka motor can be built as CR500. Have part of an exhaust system that I can include. $1300. Mini chopper as roller, no engine, $850. SoCal Local pickup preferred. Shipping cost goes to the buyer. I also have a Taco Super Trail 100 in another classified. Hodaka could be put on that bike! IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0712.JPG IMG_0711.JPG IMG_0710.JPG IMG_0709.JPG IMG_0706.JPG IMG_0705.JPG IMG_0704.JPG

I still have the bike for sale in either version. I found the brake and throttle cables, a new chain, and a max torque clutch that probably could use a new sprocket/bushing, or buyer can replace for $28.50 via OldMiniBikes. The clutch cover is the only part missing from this bike as a CR400. I can take pictures of any of the parts you desire. Looks like Bonanza Joe might be a mini chopper broker....thanks for the lead KustomKartKid.