Bonanza

Ive had this in a box for a long time. I guess it's time to build it out with my son. Need to find light, fenders, tank, and maybe an engine.

markus

sweet! Is that a sticker or a random hole drilled in the upper right of the fork plate?

Have not seen you on here for awhile, Nice to see your still around :thumbsup:

sweet! Is that a sticker or a random hole drilled in the upper right of the fork plate?

Have not seen you on here for awhile, Nice to see your still around :thumbsup:
No clue what that hole is. Not sure if this is a 1400 or 1500. I have two old Tec 3hp's and some parts, so I guess i will see about restoring one of them too.

george3

Ive had this in a box for a long time. I guess it's time to build it out with my son. Need to find light, fenders, tank, and maybe an engine.

I have a complete Bonanza in a box STILL, been there for well over a year. lol, one day, LOL Thats funny I thought I was the only one on this site that still had a Bonanza in a shipped box. You going to run a 3HP? PUTT,PUTT,PUTT

I have a complete Bonanza in a box STILL, been there for well over a year. lol, one day, LOL Thats funny I thought I was the only one on this site that still had a Bonanza in a shipped box. You going to run a 3HP? PUTT,PUTT,PUTT
Yeah, just a putter for the kids i think. Thats funny about the shipping box thing. I just cut it open last night after a year and a half. Sick.