Bought a Shriners Model T to re-sell

Found this little gem for $100 so I snatched it up, I got a used seat cover and a fuel tank and drove it around the block today. Not too steady as the steering goes and slow as hell but a neighbor offered me $550 for it. He said his Dad always wanted one so he's gonna surprise him with it! So it'll have a new home by thursday. I've been paid already so I dont mind it sitting in the shop a while! Man these things are made a lot like the real Ts as the styling and details go and the front axle is a near exact copy of old Henry's in many ways. That straight axle is miniature Ford. These pop up often around here lately as the shriners buy new ones. I like the 6os paint and patina it's sporting as well as the wide tires out back. I thought it looked like a 60s rod a bit, anyway I did well. It's fun to drive but takes some getting used to as it's loose and has some scary brakes, a handle you pull on the running board! Crazy and profitable deal!

Last edited:
You scored a mighty fine little car....been looking for one for years!...the paint job is era classic 60's....Your neighbor STOLE it at that price!........or are you just kind to your neighbors?

You scored a mighty fine little car....been looking for one for years!...the paint job is era classic 60's....Your neighbor STOLE it at that price!........or are you just kind to your neighbors?
Thanks, yeah I thought it was bought well! I like my nieghbors just fine and making $450 profit in something I only had to drive a couple of miles to get is enough for me, with Christmas coming soon the extra money helps! I was told it would bring much more but it needs a bunch of little stuff and I have plenty to keep me busy! That and it takes up a bunch of room, I already have a Super Tryke but the space it takes up I can live with!:thumbsup:

Nice SN!! I like how the hood looks like a coffin with the cross painted on it haha
btw, what are those handle levers on the rear fender? brakes?

Nice SN!! I like how the hood looks like a coffin with the cross painted on it haha
btw, what are those handle levers on the rear fender? brakes?
The handles are controls, the inside one is a brake (kinda a joke as it dont stop well) and the other lever engages the transaxle belt. It has a disc on the thing that goes up against the crank for reverse when you pull the lever back. Not for young kids as it's a bitch to drive! I'd have to replace nearly everything as the suspension and driveline goes to make it something I'd keep. It's slow and ill handling and has no suspension so it'll knock the fillings out of your teeth! They are made for parades on paved roads and not as a powersport machine, I knew Dan was looking for one and went ahead and got it. I researched prices and Dan got it for 50% what it'd bring on Ebay, were it anyone else they'd a had to come with $800 or more. I dont lose sleep making money but was'nt gonna give the thing away. It's still in the shop waiting for Dan to clear some room. He had the contents of his garage all over the yard so he's getting it done!:thumbsup:

lets go shrinering!! wheres my hat?
I'd have to steal a Fez, my buddie's dad is a Grand Potentate here at the local Temple. He's always trying to persuade me to become a freemason, he dont know me apparently! Them dudes are serious about that stuff and my police record might foul the deal! I dont have the time right now anyway but am making it! I'd want to ride a minibike, especially a Skat Kitty wearing my Fez with a tassle all duded up in my purple jacket, $heeeeet! That'd be cool man, very cool!:pimp: