Bought from Coast to Coast Hardware Store

Looking to restore a bike I found in my dad's old shop, he said it was purchased from a Coast to Coast hardware store sometime around 1970. It looks to have had blue paint originally, 6" tires, and two springs acting as suspension below the seat. I have found replacement parts on several sites that match the exact dimensions of what I need to replace, so I assume this is a common bike, but I am not familiar with mini bikes in general. Any information would be appreciated as I would like to know more about it before I start the project. I will post a picture of it shortly. Thanks in advance!

Here's some pics. A few things to note; there is about 1"-2" of gap between the mounting holes on the front fork and the tube on the frame where the fork mounts. Not sure if there is some sort of bushing that needs to be there or a small spring, but I don't have anything with the bike for that space. I don't have the springs in the bike now, but the tubes running down from the back of the seat are two-piece tubes that allow the springs to work. It looks like there is a bracket next to the rear wheel to allow for a brake caliper, the style that uses the sprocket as a disc.

I don't know much more than that.

Thanks, looks like someone else just posted a similar bike and one response was an ARCO advertisement that verifies that's what it is. Anyone know of any resources to find literature, parts lists, other info on these?