Brad aka 'ProMod'

people make this site, and our love/interest in minibikes possible... i've read rave reviews about Chris (cjtmini) and his complete 6.5 kit and how night and day he helps us make our doodlebuggers; and much respect to you Chris... but there is another guy on here that has gone above and beyond (at least for me) with my bike... and that's Brad 'promod' out of WA state. We all know his Jackshaft kit is hands down a MUST if you're not interested in an engine swap. his directions and craftsmanship are nothing less than amazing.. i've bugged this guy time and time again with silly questions and decisions in making my doodlebugger faster - he was very patient and knowledgible and cordial with me. the fact is, he didnt have to... it's not his bike, nor his problem.. even after i ordered his jackshaft and gave him my money, he's been probably the most helpful person i've never met in my entire life!! he knows his stuff and i trust him... you guys should to. thanks so much Brad! this ones for you man. cheers my friend.

richs

and your just talking about dbs there is all kinds of members that are only into classic minis and some specilze in only one kind or make no matter what you have or need sooner or later someone will have what you need or the info to solve your delema its a bunch of really good people on this site :thumbsup: to OldMiniBikes

truth be told - we all started somewhere... i appreciate the time and responses and especially patience ProMod has shown me and i can't thank him in person, so this is the next best thing... beyond Brad and Chris, thank all you guys for just helping eachother and being cool.. if you got a doodler, these are the fellas to go to! - THANK YOU -

Thank you very much for the compliment!
I truly enjoy helping others to have as much fun as I have had Mini bikin over the years.
Especially the younger generation that missed out on the fun we had in the 60s and 70s. Guess I'll never grow up. Often I feel silly at age 50, blastin down the road by the shop testing out some new mod, And then I'll get a call from another customer like today who is in his 70's and building his own Hotrod minibike project. And I think how cool is that. Hope I can still be lovin life and my hobbies at that age too! It is great to have such an awesome web site to share all our hair brained idea's and watch the evolution of minibike hot rodding and customizing continue. Hats off to the OldMiniBikes Crew for such a great Forum that brings us all together. Hats off to members like cjtmini and the others who make some great products available to spice up our hobby too!

10-4 on Brad. His product is by far the most high quality item I've bought for anything in the last 10 plus years and his business ethics are beyond superior.

Brad, when your head hits the pillow at night, I am sure you sleep well.

Thanks for being a good person!

Thanks again Guy's
I am going to build a couple of hotrod R-6 microspint motors for a guy that just happens to have a screen printing business! Were working out a partial barter deal and I should have some available soon. I am going to go with a good quality shirt. (I hate cheap T's) He does all the Race team shirts in our area and good work so they should be nice.
What do you guy's think I should go with for sizes to start?
What do you think about these designs?

Why is the guy on the bike wearing a respirator in the drawing. That the only thing I do not like. Needs more of a rat fink type faces, but different maybe some crazy eye dude with a ZZ top beard. I would get the tees in L-XL-XXL they would be the more popular sizes.

edwin

Why is the guy on the bike wearing a respirator in the drawing. That the only thing I do not like. Needs more of a rat fink type faces, but different maybe some crazy eye dude with a ZZ top beard. I would get the tees in L-XL-XXL they would be the more popular sizes.
there wearing respirators, to mimick the old dayz of drag racing when they wore respirators with there open face brain buckets.

Last edited:

edwin

Thanks again Guy's
I am going to build a couple of hotrod R-6 microspint motors for a guy that just happens to have a screen printing business! Were working out a partial barter deal and I should have some available soon. I am going to go with a good quality shirt. (I hate cheap T's) He does all the Race team shirts in our area and good work so they should be nice.

i would like to get one of each, depending on cost, but definetly purchase at least one.

My artistic friend who drew these has quite the imagination. He does lots of company logo's in our area. I think the HR minibike jockey didn't want to breath in all the smoke and flame's lol. I don't know. He is going to do some more stuff for me later. Maybe i can get some Rat Fink style faces incorporated also. Like that stuff too.
I'll keep you all posted on the T-shirt project.

Brad,

I'm gonna get on the bandwagon along with the others. :deal:
My favorite design(s) are the top and middle. :detective:

BTW the jackshaft kit is working great! :thumbsup:

Jimmy S.

Sooner79

Thanks again Guy's

I like the first design best and please offer sizes small to XXL. I am an XXL!!

Count me in for a couple of 2x's. I would remove the respirator and put a big nose and a shit-eatin' grin on it. ALSO ditto everything on dealing with Brad. He is awesome in my book and a genuinely nice human being.
Fred:thumbsup:

i personally like them all!! since we're all adults, i dont think sz small would be useful, but hey, im a medium!!! besides, if we're talking 'vintage' let's wear em' like they used to in the 60's and 70's - TIGHT!! i'd get one of each... hell @ this point, Brad is so golden he could pour *s hit on pancakes and they'd sell! haha. ya'll check out his new clutch cover for the 6.5?? niiiice. i've already ordered one to work with the JS kit