Briggs animal, World formula parts

OK i got this motor but am looking for something less performance oriented. I got this engine as part of a trade but dont have the cash to buy the missing pieces. (carb and fuel pump) The engine is new. everything is still shiney! i will part the motor out or trade for other engines. thanks for the offers!

Engine ( all new )

ANimal head next to WF head ( all new )

Piston, connecting rod x2, exhaust flange thingy, carb, random gaskets and nuts and bolt for the engine

2 starters and a flywheel

extra flywheel cover. ( black) piece cut out so that they could use a "straight shot intake" and a till. carb. ( this is what i was told, some guy gave it to me )

JustEnough

Kyle,

If that pullstart handle is original, the engine is a Intek 206 Snow which probably came off of a snowthrower. The Animals never come with that big handle. It will probably run great this time of year, but would need some adjustments when it gets hot.

The Animal has many performance enhancements that give it a few more horsepower, but the compression is so high it will rip your arm off when pullstarting it.

The starter with the AC plug and push button is used to electric start it with an extension cord. Handy for a snowthrower, but not for a minibike or kart.