Briggs Engines and Parts Package Deal

Alright guys,
I am getting rid of some things in the hopes of coming up with some cash to buy a real three or four wheeler. Actually looking for a fixer upper. But anyways.....

This is what $150 will buy you.....

I have Two good running vintage Briggs and Stratton. 2 1/5 and 3 HP. 2 small Briggs parts engines. One parts engine runs great (the white one in the front). The problem with it is a stripped carburetor mount screw hole.

The blue 5 HP Briggs ran excellent. Has a splined shaft so it was useless to me. I do have the original carb from this engine. One of the mounting holes broke off. I will include

The Tecumseh 6 HP Power Sport Engine is minus a carburetor. I was told it ran, but I cannot attest to this. Other than the Carburetor, the engine is complete.

Couple mufflers

(3) 5 HP size spring housing and (1) smaller

an extra good working 3 HP updraft carburetor

I WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF THIS PACKAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. $150 I THINK IS FAIR. IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO USE PAYPAL OR CASH.

CALL ME 330-350-2027 ////// EMAIL ME IF YOU WISH

There are pictures here and a video

Little Help

For those of you who read this, could you let me know if this is a fair price. I don't get it when people don't bite on this. Thanks. Have a good weekend.:thumbsup:

Price Reduced

OK..........how about $60......that includes the tecumseh power sport....probably have a small box of odds and ends too.

Good deal for someone just getting into the mini bike world.

I am just south of cleveland.

I have this I may trade!!!

Vinny, Since you're so close I thought I'd throw this at you, but you got to bring the stuff you got to trade with you, I'm hurting for motors, so any parts, or whole motors you want to get rid of, throw them on the truck with you, and we can work something out, I'm sure. I think the motor will run, but if I play with it to get it running, then I'll have to sell it, MOM"S rule!!! I'd rather trade it off though, so think about it, then if you decide you want to trade, pm me, and I'll give you directions.
dave

Cool..... but I can't

As much as I would like to have a factory built trike, I gotta say no. I just purchased a honda atc yesterday, and currently have a big kart project going on. Due to leaving at 5 am in the mornings with a long commute, I am planning on having my car in the garage this winter.....

Thanks though.....Vince