Briggs Help ?

Alright guys I'm in need of some advice. Just recently I bought an old Briggs 5hp engine, which won't run well. It will start, idle, and run for maybe 10 minutes, and then shuts off. It is extremely hard to restart too. It also will die whenever move the throttle more than half way. So far I've cleaned the tank, and carb, replaced the diaphragm , fuel pickup tube , mixture needle , air filter , changed the spark plug, cleaned the carbon off the valves, and checked the flywheel key way. After all this its still running like junk, what else is left for me to do ? :confused:

I'll look at points tomorrow. Right now I have the carb needle at 1.5 turns out which I believe to be the stock setting. The engine seems to run the best at this setting. It will idle and run nice up to about half throttle were it bogs out. I tried both leaning, and richining the mixture, but it didn't seem get rid of the bogging.

These engines are real senstive to tight valve clearances when they heat up if the intake is too tight the valve doesnot close soon enough and compression goes back through intake pushing fuel out instead of pulling in you can fix this with old fashioned ign file by taking off crankcase vent cover and filling the valve steams goodluck