Briggs intake manifold

I have a Briggs animal, and I would like to try and make my own intake manifold. If anyone has one that they would sell for cheap, because all I need is the two ends. All I'm trying to do is not pay 16+shipping just for two ends. Thanks, Preston

well i mite have something you could use . your needing a what 5hp briggs to what a stock carb ? or you want like a tec carb mount ?:shrug:

i know i had a flange for the block dont know just what else i have any more . but if you can give me some more of a idea just what carb you want i mite have a flange made from when i was going to make them for custom intake kits

well i mite have something you could use . your needing a what 5hp briggs to what a stock carb ? or you want like a tec carb mount ?:shrug:

i know i had a flange for the block dont know just what else i have any more . but if you can give me some more of a idea just what carb you want i mite have a flange made from when i was going to make them for custom intake kits
It's an animal motor and the carb is a walbro. It's the stock carb that comes on the animal motors. Thanks, Preston

It's an animal motor and the carb is a walbro. It's the stock carb that comes on the animal motors. Thanks, Preston
ok but that dont help me much sorry i dont have much of a clue on the animal blocks . i have the normal tiller ,pump , mower and there what raptor ? if someone knows if the standard 5 hp briggs carb will fit then what i got may work for ya .

walbro thats the same as tec uses isnt it ?

ok but that dont help me much sorry i dont have much of a clue on the animal blocks . i have the normal tiller ,pump , mower and there what raptor ? if someone knows if the standard 5 hp briggs carb will fit then what i got may work for ya .

walbro thats the same as tec uses isnt it ?
Idk what tecs use. I know the intek intake flanges are the same, but I'm pretty sure the standard 5hp won't fit on the animal

Are you changing The carb too?
No, the carb is staying the same. The only thing that I'd like to try and change is the manifold. I've read in multiple posts that a longer manifold can increase the tq of an engine. I don't want to cut this one because of the risk that my attempt might fail, In which then I'd be in trouble.

to make carb flanges i just find a couple thick washers with the right size center hole. then all you have to do is drill the two holes and cut down the edges a bit. then sand the faces to make sure they are flat :thumbsup: