Briggs Raptor III chrome piston / ARC rod

125ccCrazy

Nice used chrome R3 piston with new rings.... Standard size #555266

$25+ship

Nice used ARC 3.875 briggs fh rod

$20+ship

pics when my camera batterys are charged..

Last edited:
I was wondering how much the bearings are wore. I found a lot of rods for sale but they were in the neighborhood of $30 plus shipping and all for sure needed new bearings and screws. So I was looking at $40 plus another $17 for new bearings local “or” $10 online with $7 shipping. Then add new screws and in the end I was looking at over $60 for a used rod. They are only $57 local for new everything and I get a warranty. You have your rod priced just perfect for me. I tried to use one of those digital calipers to measure my crank and I kept getting between .9975 and .999 so it has very little wear on it I think. How much would shipping be to 29651? Thanks so much, Shane

125ccCrazy

I was wondering how much the bearings are wore. I found a lot of rods for sale but they were in the neighborhood of $30 plus shipping and all for sure needed new bearings and screws. So I was looking at $40 plus another $17 for new bearings local “or” $10 online with $7 shipping. Then add new screws and in the end I was looking at over $60 for a used rod. They are only $57 local for new everything and I get a warranty. You have your rod priced just perfect for me. I tried to use one of those digital calipers to measure my crank and I kept getting between .9975 and .999 so it has very little wear on it I think. How much would shipping be to 29651? Thanks so much, Shane
pm returned....

bolts and bearings are useable but bearings should be plasti-gaged to insure proper clearance,,,

shipping around $6 priority...