Broncco tx/4 colt

Looking good Glenn!! Do you have pics of your finished TX-3? Did you also pick p a TX-6? I'm working on a Fun Kart right now...it's off to powder coat...should be back soon...

made a little progress .my wife likes the blue :shrug: so this one is blue too!!! got keep her happy. i wanted lime gold:wink: i have 2 nos. PIRELLI 3.00x5 coming and there is 1day 22hours tell i win my wheel of ebay (THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING ):evil_laughter:

there is 1day 22hours tell i win my wheel of ebay (THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING ):evil_laughter:
Your the 5th. person today that told me they are going to buy that wheel.:eek:hmy:
No.. I'm just kidding.:laugh:
You do work fast! I'm going to start sending you some of my projects. That is sharp! I agree with your wife. The blue looks really good.

Glenn, when the wife is happy, your life is happy. No denying that! BUT, having said that, I'd go for the lime gold. I also have a blue bike and a lime gold one, and the lime gold is SWEET!! There is a power coat place in Phoenix that did mine for $150 with clear coat...and it is 99% the same color as factory. In fact I have an all original lime gold TX-6 that is unrestored and you can barely tell the difference in color between the powder coated one. I think the Lively Lime Gold is the coolest color that Broncco made, and rare!

You'll win the wheel!! Keep up the nice work and the positive thinking!! ;-)

Nice job Glenn!!! Really came together well! You sure finish your projects fast! Bike looks great! I guess the mrs. got the last word on the color :smile:

mybiz

Warning!! If you used Dupilcolor Chrome on your carb. Don't throw a towel/Rag over it. I did this two or 3 weeks after i used the chrome on a clutch cover, anyway its been wrapped up for a couple of months and unwrapped it the other day and the rag was stuck to the cover. You know me I was pissed....:doah:

thanks guys, your compliments are appreciated. i learned something on this build, that broncco made two different frames for the tx/4. do you remember this what is it question i have the answer. in my opinion mycaddy's bike is a tx/4. here's the photos. look at the necks,foot pegs, and kickstand.
:doah: