BT200X replacement clutch issue

I bought two of these Coleman mini bikes and one burnt the clutch within an hour of play. Wouldnt disengage at all. So I brought it to a Coleman service center to have it replaced under warranty. That was 4 months ago!

The shop has told me that that clutch sent by Coleman was the wrong one and Coleman told them to outsource for one. Well they are saying they can't find one. I saw a thread where a guy was rebuilding one and changing the spring. My question I need help with is FIRST- is there different clutches for the BT200X and SECOND-where can one that will fit be bought from?

Try HENT at the top of this page.

You will need to know the shaft diameter. Most of the Coleman bikes use 16 mm or 5/8 inch shaft.
You will need to know what your chain pitch or size is. I think yours is 41 pitch.
Your owner's manual might tell you for sure. Personally, I would get it back and fix it myself.
Welcome aboard! We can help!

SAS289

Pretty crazy that Coleman sent the wrong clutch. They are going on 7 years with a 420 chain 10 tooth 16mm clutch on 3 different models.

In their clutch video he's working on a 3/4" clutch with a bushing. Your 16mm clutch has a caged needle bearing. The early 200U's came with 3/4" clutch.

Pretty crazy that Coleman sent the wrong clutch. They are going on 7 years with a 420 chain 10 tooth 16mm clutch on 3 different models.

In their clutch video he's working on a 3/4" clutch with a bushing. Your 16mm clutch has a caged needle bearing. The early 200U's came with 3/4" clutch.

Mine is a 200X. Maybe thats why the wrong clutch was sent since its not a 200u

Try HENT at the top of this page.

You will need to know the shaft diameter. Most of the Coleman bikes use 16 mm or 5/8 inch shaft.
You will need to know what your chain pitch or size is. I think yours is 41 pitch.
Your owner's manual might tell you for sure. Personally, I would get it back and fix it myself.
Welcome aboard! We can help!
I will ask the shop about its measurements. I will also point them in the direction of Hent. Thank you for the input.

SAS289

Mine is a 200X. Maybe thats why the wrong clutch was sent since its not a 200u
No. All BT200's come with a 16mm clutch unless something changed recently. Even if it did change the only other clutch it could be is the very common and easy to find 3/4" clutch.

You should be able to measure the size of the crankshaft. It's either close to 5/8" (16mm) or 3/4".

No. All BT200's come with a 16mm clutch unless something changed recently. Even if it did change the only other clutch it could be is the very common and easy to find 3/4" clutch.

You should be able to measure the size of the crankshaft. It's either close to 5/8" (16mm) or 3/4".
I will ask the shop and relay the information. Thank you so much.