Buck's Minnesota Mystery Bike Vintage Class

buckeye

No work. Too cold and dark when I get home.
Who builds a garage with no electricity anyway.:shrug:
Busy this weekend. Wife needs a new car.
Good thing we have until May. And, I don't have a TAV to fight.:laugh:

Valocalrep

Same here buck to cold, Garage has 1 plug in it and the master freezer is pluggen in it. Going to try to pick up a cheap propane heater soon so i can do something. We got time tho :thumbsup:

I think I know a little something about cold. Grew up in Michigan and thought I knew what cold was, also worked in the shipyards in Maine but nothing compared to the cold I experienced in Philadelphia shipyards. I lived in the Hampton Roads area too for 5 years, I think it snowed once (maybe twice) and the locals were freaking out but I'll take a 'wet cold' over our current 16 degrees with 25 mpg winds. My garage also has one receptical beside the one the garage door is plugged into. My propane heater will suck down an 10 gallon tank in about 4 hours when its this cold out so I dont bother, plus its not insulated (yet).

Cool project Buck, look forward to seeing the progress.

old-timer

Scamming Member
2 degrees here this morning :thumbsup:

Thank goodness my garage is heated, that is when I can afford to but the propane to heat it :shrug:

Did you get your tire off yet??
Vic

I'm launching a protest with Clay. How can you build a "vintage" bike, when you don't know what the heck it is? :laugh:

With Derek involved, it can only be a modified Cat! :scooter:

LOL, good luck to ya!

I'm lucky my dad built a heated shop, before that you froze your fingers off just trying to do anything. Even though I would love a place like 'bama, you could actually test ride your bikes in the winter without wiping out and scuffing them up. :doah:

old-timer

Scamming Member
I'm launching a protest with Clay. How can you build a "vintage" bike, when you don't know what the heck it is? :laugh:

With Derek involved, it can only be a modified Cat! :scooter:

LOL, good luck to ya!
Dave, just put vintage ??? and let the guys figure out what it is, or what it used to be :laugh:

Vic

buckeye

Dauuuumn. Busted. Dang it. I just set it down to grab my phone. Forgot about it. Guess it's true.
Short term memory loss. :shrug:
Welcome back!!

It's chain.:laugh:

I want to know what the SoakerPRO garden hose that fell off the pile is going to be used for. Does The Warehouse carry that? What length are you using?......Spooker

I thought maybe you were building a traveling lawn sprinkler. You know, where you lay the hose down in a pattern and the sprinkler follows it around? If I see you drilling lots of holes I'll know what you're up to. Good Luck with your build Buck!....Spooker