Bug Flea

Hounddog

I recently picked up what appears to be a Bug Flea? The owner has put a briggs 5hp on it, but gave me the original Continental "Red Seal 175cc" motor too. It is complete including the perfect gas tank with the original "Rubber Seal" gas cap and the original fiberglass clutch guard...etc.etc...The bike is straight and and missing only a few parts....

I keep trying to sell stuff, but only keep buying more....LOL

james c

the seller loves you bryon, i didnt know it was an auction, he took double the asking price he said. you were bidding against yourself! the rest of us were only offering to just give him his 200:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Thanks guys, I have looked for one of these for a very long time. When it popped up I knew it was worth more and secured the deal immediately. I was fair with the seller and he was fair with me...and lots of extra parts for other bikes too.

The seller has since emailed me regarding you James and said to say THANK YOU for the compliments!? Perhaps it would be best to keep my name out of your conversations with sellers and also not to piss off sellers, as you never know what else they have?:smile:

james c

Thanks guys, I have looked for one of these for a very long time. When it popped up I knew it was worth more and secured the deal immediately. I was fair with the seller and he was fair with me...and lots of extra parts for other bikes too.

The seller has since emailed me regarding you James and said to say THANK YOU for the compliments!? Perhaps it would be best to keep my name out of your conversations with sellers and also not to piss off sellers, as you never know what else they have?:smile:
i never met a more rude and nasty guy! he made accusations of me lowballing him? wtf! i offered only to buy the item at his asking price and only got a bunch of rude remarks from him. he must have confused me with other guys.

so f**k him and his sh"t im sorry if dont like it, your name may have been brought up and i never said anything bad about you. i spent twenty minutes emailing him pics of other bikes and all he did was call me a lowballer.
if he has a problem or you have a problem, you give me a call

Hounddog

Hey James just for the record he and his wife were very nice sweet old people with great stories. He is also very very ill with cancer, hence the reason to sell some things to pay bills. Also someone else offered him a bid of $500 while I was driving down to pick it up Saturday? Just another one of the guys I guess...

I learned a long time ago that here in southern California if you want something you have to go get it, otherwise one of the sharks will beat you to it...I guess I was the hungry shark on this one. And besides you already have like 5-6 Bug Fleas? LOL

sorry if i can off as rude
so did you !
and you did lowball me !
even in your post you admit it !
we offered him 200 !
lowballed ,so dont get butt hurt if i called you out on it !:001_tt2:

i apoligise if i hurt your feelings
and hounddog i brought home a minibike and a cart from the 60's
special construction all in 316 1" stainless steel and a few motors too
i will pm you when im ready !
plus the reciever for the bug flea is yours to pick up !
thanks for being good people byron !
hey james my cranky additude is from cancer and meds and bullshit nasty emails !
whats your excuse !:shrug:
peace brudda

BigFatDaddy

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes forum.. :thumbsup:
Were all just one big happy family here but sometimes we take our addiction to minibikes a bit too seriously.. :doah:

chill time

the seller loves you bryon, i didnt know it was an auction, he took double the asking price he said. you were bidding against yourself! the rest of us were only offering to just give him his 200:thumbsup:
byron was honest and good people
hey only offering 200 is lowballing ?
right !
last i looked
sorry you felt that i was unjust calling it that way !
proof is in your post !
peace brudda

thanks for the welcome !
see some of my freak bikes at freak bike militia
im going ride again before my time is up !
where can we ride these little buggers without the cops beating the hell out of me and stealing my private property !
once again thanks for the welcome :scooter: