Can i still get rings for my Power Sport?

Hey guys, i bought a 6hp Tecumseh Power Sport motor from a scrap yard for 7 bucks. Looked complete but was low on compression. I tore it down and found that it had water in it at one point. I cleaner everything up really well. Found that the valves weren't closing all the way because they were chock full of carbon and nastiness. Cleaned everything up really nice and then ran into problems when i removed the piston. I found that the rings were stuck in the piston (from sitting with water in the motor) so i proceeded to pull them out. both of the bottom rings snapped while i was removing them. Shortly after this i found that Tecumseh parts are damn near impossible to find in town and i cant find anything on Ebay either. Anybody have any parts sources for Tecumseh engines? I just need piston rings for my motor. That and a gasket set. Everything else seems to be in order. Valves aren't bent or anything like that. Also was wondering if they made metal cams for these motors.. or if i could swap out the cam with one from a 4hp briggs. I cant believe they got away with making a cam out of plastic haha.

Thanks guys,
KT

You can get just about anything for your tecumseh from parts tree or Jacks small engine. I have used both of them many times for odd ball parts and they have always had them