Can You Believe I Drove This?

I built this about 2 years ago and it was before I could weld or know what i was doing really. Its half snowblower and half lawnmower. With some angle iron thrown in. It has a wooden brake :lol: and i could go about 25mph. Surprised i never killed myself.

haha nice, thats pretty rigged up. it is really alot more dificult to build a decent ride without tools like a welder. Its not too bad just gotta lower that seat down. Looks alot like my first kart :)

vette66_00

That is purely raw talent and some crazy mixed in. :thumbsup: Although it looks very dangerous we know who to go to if the world has to make do with what you have on hand.

Now imagine what you can do with the right tools.

Thanks guys! :smile: Oh and the dewalt powers the head light and brake light :laugh: The drill actually just holds the battery. And the steering wheel is just a little rough:lol:

i like that,if you were to sell it,and only IF, would it be more or less than
$ 3500.00 mind you,i would need to talk to chumley,from pawn stars,
:smile: :smile: :smile: :scooter:

oldsledz

i like that,if you were to sell it,and only IF, would it be more or less than
$ 3500.00 mind you,i would need to talk to chumley,from pawn stars,
:smile: :smile: :smile: :scooter:
That angle iron looks pretty light better not let Chumley or big Hoss ride it.

:bowdown:Dude you should park it in the living room. leave it as it is after a certain age everytime you look at it the memories will bring a smile to your face no matter whats ailing you. Not saying I'm old or anything like that just old enough. Anyway it's great!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well you can use the parts on new progects. Like my first kart i still have the engine on wheels an another cart and the seat and frontend on another. so thats about 20 years iv had them and theyre still going