cant find Hemi engine in stores

I took a trip to my local harbor freight tools in Knoxville TN and had no luck finding a hemi head engine. The people at the store did not want to help me order it online ether, they told me to do it at home. Well item 60363 is not listed online or at least I cant find it. Anyone have any idea where or how i can order one online? Any help is greatly appreciated!

This is the bike its going on!

Keep looking every week i like do. Ask store manager to hold you a couple like i did and he DID !! They are still there but seems like in limited quantity , keep looking . i wound up with 5 !

update.......i contacted the seller and they told me it is not the Hemi i am looking for. they also said they will change the picture on Amazon to not further confuse others.
I would rather not deal with Ebay. My search goes on!

update.......i contacted the seller and they told me it is not the Hemi i am looking for. they also said they will change the picture on Amazon to not further confuse others.
I would rather not deal with Ebay. My search goes on!
Purchased one yesterday at the local Harbor freight. The staff there didn't know anything about the hemi Model. I use the attached picture to find the correct one in the boxes. This may help you. image.jpg