carb prob?

josh

i got a ohh50 tec it is running vary lean i have cleand carb 2 times made jet a lol bigger it helped some but it will idle bad and when i try to rev it will die out and slowly rev up when it does rev up it goes up and down if i pump the primer when i try to rev it will work well but i have to keep pumping primer non stop to keep the rpm up i am lost on what it could be air filter is stock ty for any tips:confused:

Motra

Sounds like you might have an air leak between the carburetor and engine. Make sure the gaskets are in good condition, replace if necessary. Also, if the throttle shaft is loose in its bore that will cause an air leak. Air leaks between the carburetor venturi and the engine cause a lean condition because the engine pulls in more air in relation to the amount of fuel.

josh

did not think of that i will try what we do for cars and spray like start fluid near were leak could be see if rpm go up do u think it will work same for mini as car :thumbsup:

josh

well i tried that no luck went to order kit for carb thay told me over 2ooo on back order and new carb 80 bucks after shipping hate to spend that when the one i got is only 2 years old now it is starting to:censure: me off lol