Cat Decals

Cat R4001- Chain guard and handle bar plate. I think later model bikes with the orange motif all work, as there is no designation of model on the decal.

Cat R4025-Clutch guard, handle bar plate, and plastic tank "Cat." Blue-based Endura stuff.

I know who used to do this stuff, and hope that they'll pop a couple out for me. :laugh:

If you can find some good art work I may con my son into getting a file done so the printer can print some up it would be a great help to the Cat people I did the Cat tiger heads for the chain guards OldMiniBikes has some Cat stickers also

capguncowboy

If you can find some good art work I may con my son into getting a file done so the printer can print some up it would be a great help to the Cat people I did the Cat tiger heads for the chain guards OldMiniBikes has some Cat stickers also
Last I checked the only Cat stickers available on OldMiniBikes were the EZ Rider stickers.

I'd be interested if someone could get some made up. I'd really like to have a set of Duster decals for my project

Add me to the list of someone who needs Cat stickers for my Duster and Hustler choppers.

Why isn't anyone re-popping these?!? Seems to be some demand, for sure.... :shrug:

Was asked to log in to let people know I still have all the Cat and many other minibike decals available. Have been selling them to many other OldMiniBikes members since I left and they can vouch for my quality including Dave. I don't play here anymore but most folks know me here. I never log in here so if you guys need decals email me at stellarminibikes@gmail.com

Was asked to log in to let people know I still have all the Cat and many other minibike decals available. Have been selling them to many other OldMiniBikes members since I left and they can vouch for my quality including Dave. I don't play here anymore but most folks know me here. I never log in here so if you guys need decals email me at stellarminibikes@gmail.com
I can personally vouch for Steve. His decals are the best around hands down. not to mention a cool person!!!!

I didn't get the memo. I knew you had the graphics, but thought you were not doing them any more. Email sent.