Cat Endura SURVIVOR

Picked this up at the swap meet yesterday. I need another minibike like I need a hole in the head, but I have a soft spot for (mostly) complete bikes.
Before:

Dig the eskimo shag seat. Its only missing the throttle, brake lever and of course the right seat. Original paint, chrome was rusty but saveable. No busted or additional welds, and nice straight forks.
After a little clean up:

There are some more pics in my albums. All the decals are still on it, (I put new ones on the motor, the crossed flag is a repro and the air filter one is a NOS water transfer)
Yes its the wrong seat, it is actually a NOS one for my MTD.I will be looking for the right one. I still have to go through the motor (no spark) and replace the jackshaft, but the original salsbury clutch is there and in great shape. I think I can save the chrome on the wheels but I'll probably just blast and paint them. This should make a real nice rider.:thumbsup:

delray

nice markg:thumbsup: i did not make it this year to elkhorn. last year there was alot of bugger up bikes:doah: but i did find a class 4 hitch for my tahoe for $25 buck:smile:

mybiz

nope!

You got the gas tank from Mac didn't you.:wink:
james fallon offered me a tank tires rims and jackshaft setup complete w/driven unit alot of parts i should be receving them in the morning i hope i think he has pic's of all i bought in his photos
I'm trying to gather everything up for my cat eliminator also and mark G's found a nice cat :thumbsup:

Tom- the Taco seat looks GREAT. Nice ride. How about a closeup of the toggle switch bracket? It looks like you have your fuel line mounted there also?
The more I look at the MTD seat the more I like it. It fits the lines pretty good. Its gonna stay for a little while. I have two, one is wasted looks like it sat outside for years and this one. I think the wasted one will work for a good pattern, and my wife has been getting real good at making seats lately. (watch out Kenny!!)
Yeah Delray I always try to make it to elkhorn, but this year it was pretty small, lots of empty spaces. I think people were scared by the rain?:eek:ut:I got most of the things I was looking for and of course this little gem.:thumbsup: yes theres other projects, but I'm going to TRY to get this guy going this week.

Last edited:

Meat21

nice new bike Mark, That shag seat looks comfy :thumbdown: but the chrome looks like it cleaned up great, I like the chain guard too.