Cat projects for sale - Duster Chopper, Slingshot and 300X

Cat Slingshot project. Forks have ok chrome on them and look to have had a slight amount of heat used right under the lower triple tree to straighten them at some point. Couldn't have been much or it would have really discolored the chrome. Frame has the usual grinding/filling etc needed like most old minibike frames. Tires are kinda cool.

$225 + shipping

Cat 300X - Not sure if it's powder coat or just good quality paint, but it seems pretty good. Frame set is much cleaner metal wise than most of these small Cats I've had.

$200 + shipping

Cat Duster Chopper project I pieced together. The forks may be NOS and came from Mac years ago and sat around until a frame popped up. Also comes with a set of Cat wheels

Frame needs the usual grinding/filling, etc and has had some seat brackets welded on and had a seat similar to a Taco seat with a ducktail on it. A person can either go with that setup or remove the brackets and go back stock.

$250 + shipping

Duster roller?

Cat Slingshot project. Forks have ok chrome on them and look to have had a slight amount of heat used right under the lower triple tree to straighten them at some point. Couldn't have been much or it would have really discolored the chrome. Frame has the usual grinding/filling etc needed like most old minibike frames. Tires are kinda cool.

$225 + shipping
Hello,

I am looking for a decent Cat Duster chopper, running or preferably a roller, is that something you may have or can lead me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Greg D
Bayside NY

Hello,
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack,Any Duster chopper rollers? Even smaller needle.... X3 Slingshot? I think it was called that. My childhood mini bike in Pennsylvania. Thank you. Have a good night.