Charger mini-bike

Who was the Charger made by?One of the guys that I used to ride with had one new.About 1969.It had rear seat suspension,and sprung forks.I just came across the frame behind his fathers house while I was cleaning out the woods with a bulldozer.He saw me restoring mine and thought we should do his too.We only remember it was a Charger,it was purple,and had a 5 HP Techumseh that never ran right.It was sold by the International Harvester tractor dealership just down the road.

The last he posted was 3/08 so he maybe awhile getting back to you... They where made by CCS. They are rare but have no value, outside of being a cool vintage minibike. My daughter has one and I've seen three others total. But rare don't equal value. I have a bunch of Ads and pictures under my photos. Welcome to OldMiniBikes..

Randy

LOL, I saw the month and not the year. I guess it's easy to do. I've found myself wanting to make a comment when I've been browsing for info too. Usually I realize it's an old dead thread before doing so.

Who was the Charger made by?One of the guys that I used to ride with had one new.About 1969.It had rear seat suspension,and sprung forks.I just came across the frame behind his fathers house while I was cleaning out the woods with a bulldozer.He saw me restoring mine and thought we should do his too.We only remember it was a Charger,it was purple,and had a 5 HP Techumseh that never ran right.It was sold by the International Harvester tractor dealership just down the road.
I can help with this. They were made by Michiana Midget Motors in South Bend, IN. Saw lots of them made...my father owned the company.