Charging system questions and help

I have a tillitson 212 electric start engine and im wiring lights to my battery. I have a small led headlight im adding. Its a 15 watt 900 lumen tractor supply flood light for 30 dollars and 2 small trailer clearance lights for my tail lights. They costed 4 bucks a pop. Does anyone one know if my charging system can make enough power to keep my battery charged while running my lights at night? How many watts do these small engines produce on the charging coils? How many amps? I heard about 30watts, is that correct. Should my charging coil from the factory be charging my battery?

Thanks in advance

Cuda54

You can just try it to see if it has the power. Thread mill motors can be use as generators take the big pully of and add a smaller one. You can even chain drive it. Just add a pully or sprocket to the crank shaft and mount the generator.

I tried it and it does have the power to keep them charged. They work fantastic really dig your idea of having a mini belt/chain driven alternator style devices. Hooked up on its own jackshaft so it can make power at idle. That would be a great way to power a big light rig on something like a go kart or a buggy.
Thanks for the reply