Cheap Ak-47 WASR-10

WASR-10's aren't old just left over Kalifornia type things converted back to HC. Most have sloppy mag wells thanks to century.:doah:

Here's one of my AK's (Yugo) They want over $800 for these now BWAHAHA!

And my latest shorty 308/762x51 AR (oh baby!):thumbsup:

Last edited:
WASR-10's aren't old just left over Kalifornia type things converted back to HC. Most have sloppy mag wells thanks to century.:doah:
From what I've read so far is century fixed pretty much all the WASR problems, you just have to buy the right model. PS: Nice yugo! Too bad it has a polished bolt carrier, would look real nice black.

Old WASR problems:

Trigger Slap (Fixed with Tapco G2 Trigger)
Magazine Wobble (Fixed with Tapco synthetic Magazines)
Canted Gas block/sites (Rare on the new models.)

What you want to be looking for in a newer model WASR:

Expect to pay 400-450 dollars:

Model #RI1188-N - Standard 2x4(lol) wood furniture w/ synthetic pistol grip.
GP WASR-10/63
A triangle on the trunnion marking quality right next to the serial #.
2 Tapco mags
Bayonet
Sling (Sometimes leather)
Crummy feild oil canister
Comes with slant muzzle brake

You should have zero issues with that model! :smile:

Note: This is what the RI1188 looks like. Also note this isn't mine, I haven't got around to purchasing mine. :sadcrying4:

I passed up a WASR-1 last week unfired, (early import) could have got it for $375. Those where probably the best for WAS Romanian in the states. I don't want to resort to using plastic mags do to hack mag wells. :thumbsup:

id rather buy a Lancaster Arms AK you have a choice of milled recievers or stamped steel reciever.

the WASR Are kinda Cheap.

I just sold my Yugo Underfolder perfer the Polish under folder :smile:

Milled is over rated and heavy, as long as the 1.5 thick it's plenty. AK's are plinkers anyway nice to have for close stuff but you're $$ is better spent on the ones that do it all. :wink:

Milled is over rated and heavy, as long as the 1.5 thick it's plenty. AK's are plinkers anyway nice to have for close stuff but you're $$ is better spent on the ones that do it all. :wink:
lol you know what that tantel of mine uses realy high vilosty bullets so it can shoot prety far but im not a very god shot yet an only thirteen so i like to have a litle fun someetimes to like bumpfirein :gun_bandana: