Check Out These Rims

Well got the Aluminum half's back from being polished :thumbsup:
Making some progress with my Powell Challenger next will be what to do with the frame? I'm seriously considering powder coating it.

When are you going to quit showing me the picture of that Quick Disconnect Throttle ?
My eyes just lock on to that part and I have to click to another page LOL
Buy the way your polished wheels look great.
Steve :scooter:

When are you going to quit showing me the picture of that Quick Disconnect Throttle ?
My eyes just lock on to that part and I have to click to another page LOL
Buy the way your polished wheels look great.
Steve :scooter:
Thanks Steve
Here's a few pix of the quick release throttle.
I'm sending it to Scooter's place you can get a better look at it there.

The wheels turned out really nice, and the bike is just sooo cool looking. I'm really looking forward to seeing it when it's finished. :thumbsup: But I don't understand the quick release throttle. What's the point?

The wheels turned out really nice, and the bike is just sooo cool looking. I'm really looking forward to seeing it when it's finished. :thumbsup: But I don't understand the quick release throttle. What's the point?
Probably an old school minibike security system :smile:

Thanks Tom
Powell's were able to brake down for transport.. The handle bars were detachable by means of a wing nut that held the upper section to the lower section that the front wheel was attached to both upper and lower section detached making it much easier to put it in a typical cars rear trunk. So the quick release throttle allowed for the throttle cable to be detached from the throttle itself which remained on the upper section of the handle bars so as to not to have to remove the throttle cable from the throttle linkage. Very ingenious:thumbsup: