Check This Out!

f4radar

"Brand new 212 motor has max “35h on it” I’m to bit for it I’m 6f 2” it’s very fast still got govoner but u can always remove it i was 500-600$ for it I spend 550$ all into the bike the motto was 300$ the frame and wheels was 300$

And the breaks and throttle was 50$

I just plus I got sun parts from my friends like a stage 3 carb plus the spacer for the carb it’s more of a racing bike but she climbs any heal up match her too she a beast love riding it in the snow she loud and so much power"

“No hablo Inglés” his math is as bad as his spelling and grammar.

Last edited:

minibikefever

"Brand new 212 motor has max “35h on it” I’m to bit for it I’m 6f 2” it’s very fast still got govoner but u can always remove it i was 500-600$ for it I spend 550$ all into the bike the motto was 300$ the frame and wheels was 300$

And the breaks and throttle was 50$

I just plus I got sun parts from my friends like a stage 3 carb plus the spacer for the carb it’s more of a racing bike but she climbs any heal up match her too she a beast love riding it in the snow she loud and so much power"

“No hablo Inglés” his math is as bad as his spelling and grammar.
yeah but if you can read between the lines he might just be asking for 100.00 hard to break the code he's using?????