Chibi Deluxe roller

This bike is a total basket case. The engine was literally in a basket when I bought it:laugh:. It is loosely assembled, look closely at the pictures, it needs A LOT. Most parts are either missing, or rusty:blink:. Gas tank has a few dents, but is good on the inside. Tail light is nice. The motor does turn.
There is an extra set of fork lowers, swing arm and wheel.
Basicallly a pile of PARTS.

$100 bucks and it could be yours:thumbsup:

chibi parts

Hello, I know what you mean, but if you dont sell the whole thing, Can you give me a chance at the sprockets, I really really need and want these. thanks again...ken

Neck

Growing up is optional
The lower tree looks the same, but I wont be needing the headlight brackets. Curious to see what the innards look like. Oh and is there a lug for the brake on one side of the lower legs?

Hello, I know what you mean, but if you dont sell the whole thing, Can you give me a chance at the sprockets, I really really need and want these. thanks again...ken
I just may part it out, I'll keep you posted...

The lower tree looks the same, but I wont be needing the headlight brackets. Curious to see what the innards look like. Oh and is there a lug for the brake on one side of the lower legs?
I'll measure it up....I think there is a stand off for the brake.