Chicken shed find...any ideas?

This baby has some serious dirt and dust accumulation. This would be my first mini bike project so I’d be asking lots of questions.
To start, I took some pictures tonight.
Any ideas what I’ve got? Or where to look for key identification features?
Thanks all!
Matt

You don't see the photo gallery at the top of the page ? You might need some more posts....I think about ten or fifteen posts before you can add pics .

Not junk ...but where built in Taiwan and sold in the states under many different names....actually they are nice riding bikes .

Kinda looks like the brc mini bike that was posted not too long ago on here, with added suspension

I have a few efenels and love them, easy to find parts and I don't feel bad chopping them up to build them [emoji23] efenels are basically the same thing as that bike

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
Yep, same frame design as the Deltek Grass Grub I posted but neither have the rear shock mounts. The BRC has more similar handle bars. Both were made in Taiwan as were many bikes back then.

Last edited:

markus

here is the French Canadian version of that bike sold through ASM

Msollars, wipe off the back of the seat and see if there is a stencil. It does have the seat design simalar to Small engine distributors so it may be stenciled on the back, they were a big US distributor for bikes like that. I doubt its an Actual ASM like I posted since its a Canadian model, Nor will it be an Australian sold Deltek.

I guess the next step will be getting it powerwashed and fluids cleaned out to see what i'm working with on the engine.
Is there anywhere on the bike that i would be able to get a specific number or identifying feature from?
I just don't know what to look for...

thanks all.
Matt

I'm not sure on stencil, but i do know that it had a 'diamond-quilted' look on the top of the seat. 'Diamond-quilted stitching' you could maybe call it.
Matt