Christmas in July - just a quick share

This weekend we has a Christmas in July party on station. We have a party every now and then, good for bonding and relaxing.
So every one gets told to bring a wrapped gift under a dollar - yes in SA you can still get a prezzie for under a dollar:laugh:

It was an awesome evening, and one guy always dresses to the nines, Will and Tom were scared in the begining, but warmed up to the Gringe who handed out all the presants.

I was taking photos and did not realise that William was standing next to me - Thomas passed out long ago - and that he was getting more and more anxious. They were calling out names in alphabetical order and W is back of the pack. One of my mates nudges me and say better get him up there soon. Man the smile on that boys face when he got a presant, I think at 4 things are starting to mean something to him, at two its just a presant, but now it the Gringe gave him a presant.

He slept with that helicopter last night, almost had me choked up seeing that smile on his face.

Had to share - was too precious

:thumbsup:good picture, I will never ever forget waking upp on chrismast morning begging my parents to wake up so I can open gifts, never in july thoe