Christmas story from 1970

This is a bike I got a while back with the help of another member again and thought this was perfect timing to show you guys. This a hard to find George Barris Flamer " hahahah" I will just cover that now because I already can hear the jokes now. This is the only Barris Flamer that I know of with all of the Original decals and chain-guard. But anyways when I got the bike it was a roller and started cleaning the bike and polishing the old paint and saw some writing under the seat area. From what I can make of it the is what it says. David ?????? Twelve, 14930 Chatsworth Dr. the second bar says. Mission Hills CAL , Xmas 1970. It took me a while to figure that out but, i did find a house with that address. I thought that was the coolest part of the bike, to know I kid got this bike for Christmas 43 years ago. Let me know if you have a mini bike Christmas story!!

Last edited:
This is a bike I got a while back with the help of another member again and thought this was perfect timing to show you guys. This a hard to find George Barris Flamer " hahahah" I will just cover that now because I already can hear the jokes now. This is the only Barris Flamer that I know of with all of the Original decals and chain-guard. But anyways when I got the bike it was a roller and started cleaning the bike and polishing the old paint and saw some writing under the seat area. From what I can make of it the is what it says. David ?????? Twelve, 14930 Chatsworth Dr. the second bar says. Mission Hills CAL , Xmas 1970. It took me a while to figure that out but, i did find a house with that address. I thought that was the coolest part of the bike, to know I kid got this bike for Christmas 43 years ago. Let me know if you have a mini bike Christmas story!!

That address is about 10 minutes from my house:eek:ut:

markus

Santa screwed up that year, He accidentally delivered a sears bike to the kid with the "Gay Pajamas", I think the "Flamer" was meant for him :shrug:

Closest I have is one that says "to Nate, happy trails" with a scribbled autograph of I guess the builder of the the bike (very low production number bike) with the serial number and a December date

...... Let me know if you have a mini bike Christmas story!!
Once upon a time Slywilliez looked out over his vast mini bike collection and decided he had far too many rare bikes for one person to own. So out of the kindness of his heart, he chose two of his rarest and most cherished rides...carefully crated them in festive colored boxes (after draining the oil)...and shipped them (free of charge!) to the poor Kustom Kart Kid living in New Jersey....just in time for Christmas 2013 !!

A joyous time was had by all...

The End

I cant stop Laughing, That quote should become a " Sticky"!

Once upon time KK sent Slywilliez the twin west bend Bonanza out of the kindness of his Heart, I like the start of this one better hahah.

Once upon a time Slywilliez looked out over his vast mini bike collection and decided he had far too many rare bikes for one person to own. So out of the kindness of his heart, he chose two of his rarest and most cherished rides...carefully crated them in festive colored boxes (after draining the oil)...and shipped them (free of charge!) to the poor Kustom Kart Kid living in New Jersey....just in time for Christmas 2013 !!

A joyous time was had by all...

The End
That was Great. Good one Kid! :thumbsup: