cl find

I posted this before the big change to this forum and now cant find it........I know its a simplex and today I found out for sure what model....

anyone here have extensive knowledge on simplex?

markus

hoping markus will respond with oodles of valiant minibike lit

:laugh: I wish I could be of more help but there is not too much on those, Pretty much anything I have on them I have posted in the simplex photo section, Dick Debuse has some literature posted up there showing it as a Model D or F depending on engine, That brochure shows the entire lineup with Tri stars though. these bikes are right around the 1970 timeframe.

The tecumseh looks a little newer than the bike, but looks to have the lighted coil, and the headlight is missing. but other than that the bike looks pretty right (they did not have covers over the convertors), paint looks like it could be pretty clean under that dust :thumbsup:

What I can tell you about them is I think they are cool as hell, I don't like the 10" wheel version but that 6" wheel especially with the tab locs I think is the bomb!!!!

Last edited:
well thank you for your input markus.........I made an offer but the guy is a jerk to deal with.......we shall see if I become the new owner........

thanks to cheesy I am now obsessing on this bike..........in the photo section on this forum under simplex they have what is called a valiant type E which is what this bike is.............it looks to be complete, (the one I am looking to buy) not that I need another mini to look at, but it is not often I come across a complete bike in this area..........