CL project bikes.. DFW area.

The red one looks like a Trail Horse, the green one MTD/Columbia, the brown rusty one??? maybe a small K&S. At that price, it shouldn't matter, unless you're in it for the $$$$$$$$$. I'd like to have the rusty brown one, but not up to the drive.

If I were closer, I would have grabbed them already, and sold what I didn't want for non crack smoking prices, but that's pretty much and all day round trip from where I am. You're right, that's TOO cheap. I figure they'll be back on there before long at a higher price.

Last edited:
I STOLE:thefinger: these babies from him. The guy had to be a dope head. First off, he gave me some jacked up addy.When I finally found the house, I drove by and he was in the street pacing. (needed that fix I guess). Anyways here are some pics. I'm not to sure on the models. I think I'm most interested in the Trail Horse. Oh yea, when I got there the price somehow went up to $100. He said that he wouldn't budge. I showed him $60 and he scratched his head for about 3 seconds and started loading them up.

The Red one: Trail horse
The Green one: MTD/Columbia
The Brown one: ????????

125ccCrazy

If you decide to part out the MTD let me know... I need the jackshaft assemembly and the forks if they are not all slopped out like mine..

Funny-I finally got an email response from him Thursdays saying he "had a guy that offered him $100 to hold them 'til Saturday" and I could buy them for $100 before then. :eek:ut: I don't buy stuff from flaky-ass people who advertise something for $75 and then tell me I can have it for $100. Glad you got a good deal.

125cc- I'm not sure which one I'm going to restore yet. If I decide to stick with the TH, I'll let you know.

Racer- Do you live in the area? The guy really wasn't all there. I'm not sure I would have trusted him to ship anything.

Good score there BS80. LMAO at the price going up to 100.00, then coming down to 60.00 when you showed the cash... typical crack-head mentality.

That Monky Wards bike sure has some resemblence to a Bonanza frame... wonder if they (Bonanza) had anything to do with that model?

mardyn