Classic car, will trade for minibike

I'm at scrap value.

I'm a dyed in the wool Ford guy, but:

A: It's a Pinto.

B: It's a wreck.

IMHO, it's not worth a running minibike to me.

I'll put it this way, I'll give him $50 for the car because I have to spend the money in fuel to trailer the thing out of there.

I doubt there is enough left of the drivetrain to part out on Ebay (while at least being honest about it).

MikeBear

That floor is a common rot-out issue for back then. We used to use the outside galvanized sheet metal from an old hot water heater to make new floor pans. All you needed to remove it from the heater is a 1/4 inch nut driver. Worked perfectly once fitted as a new floor.

I had a 73 Pinto back in the day like the one in this photo...Never gave me any problems and was fun to drive. I had the white and orange hatchback for several years and could fit my Honda 70 inside when the back seat was folded down. Sold to a buddy and he dropped in a V6 and five speed from a 80's Mustang along with a fuel cell. Guess he was more worried about the poorly mounted gas tank than I was. If I could find a decent Pinto I might just have to buy it..Don't know if I'd go with the orange and white again though. View attachment 64608