Clockwise torque converter?

Well, I'm in the process of figuring out the drivetrain on this mini project.
The way the engine and rear wheel are sitting, there is not a clear line to run the chain. I know I will need a jackshaft.(probably two, maybe three)
My question right now is this: If I buy a torque converter kit and mount the driver on a jackshaft, can I mount it facing the right side of the frame?
It looks like the driven pulley can be reversed, and I think this is where my brain runs into a hiccup. If I take the driven apart and move it so it sits against the other side of those ramps, what do I do with the spring? Can I just turn it over, or do they make a 'clockwise' spring?
I am thinking about a sprocket on the 2 stroke crank, chain to a 3/4" jackshaft behind the engine and mounting the T/C on the right side of that jackshaft.
By doing that, I could align the whole assembly and the driven sprocket with the wheel sprocket, only on the RIGHT side.
If you understand what I just said, please help me. AAAAGGGHHHH!!!!

*edit* PS it might be driving me toward abusing alcohol.

If I have a 3/4 inch jackshaft mounted behind my engine, and I leave about 2 and a half inches of the shaft outside the bearing on the right side, just like the PTO , but spinning the opposite direction, can I use a TC that was meant to bolt onto a 212? I know I will need a 4 bolt mounting bracket.

SAS289

Sounds like you already have it figured out. You would need to preload the driven into the opposite "valley" for clockwise operation. And like you said where would you get a spring for it. The driver would work fine but it's the driven that doesn't allow for what sounded like a good idea.