clone carb continues to leak

I know that other people have made threads similar to this but i have not seen an answer that has helped me. If the fuel is turned on, gas just starts flowing out of my carb. I have taken the bowl off of the carb, cleaned it out and put it back together a few times. Eveytime i do this it works for about 5 minutes. Ill ride and see it elaking and stop and fix it again. If i fix it and just let it stand for a few minutes (off) it will start pouring out fuel as well.

I have removed the bowl and held the float all the way up and turned the fuel on. It doesnt drip. when i let the float go it obviously lets the fuel flow. That to me means everything with the float is working properly. Is it possible i have the fuel screw turned to far out?( need to get a new carb anyway because the flathead slot is gone and i cannot adjust the screw AT ALL) It runs just fine when the fuel isnt leaking. Any help would be amazing. I now work 7 days a week and havent got to ride for a few weeks. Its 85 outside and i cant even ride ughhhhh fu**

where is the leak coming from?
That is a good question wolfgang123, the fuel on-off valve could have some trash or the rubber in it could be wadded up some. That is a fairly common issue with older units, an inline filter changed regularly helps prevent that! It does help to know where exactly the leak is!