Clutch selection

Ok guys so posted a bit back asking questions on my mild build that has now turned a bit more wild. So basically ive got a doodlebug frame with a 212 hemi. Ported head with all the valvetrain upgraded, decked, wiseco piston, arc rod and flywheel, mod2 cam, and all the carb goodies including a pump. Now im needing advice on a clutch. I intemd on riding it around town some and at swap meets and car shows. Whats gonna be a good setup for that but not completely suck if i drag race it some too.

I believe they upgraded the bushing to a newer style and or bearing...
Also you can buy a kit to swap it to a bully style bearing and gear...

Latent

And those are the clutches you'd use to putt around at swap meets and car shows?
That's right Dave...nothing says "car show fun" like when you have a guy launching a mini bike around expensive show cars. Stock engagement springs on the Premier Titan is 4200 rpm!
You can change the springs for a lower engagement rpm, but if he has an aftermarket camshaft he would want the clutch to engage at peak torque to be able to transfer most of that power to the rear axle.

Is it easier to change springs on the Hilliard Extreme Duty clutch than a Max Torque?

What's the engagement RPM on that Hilliard clutch?