Coleman 2.40 & Coleman ct200

Good afternoon

I have a Coleman 2.40 all original , my recoil keeps braking and when I had it fixed last time bike ran for a couple of weeks then one day would not start or if it did ran for a few seconds . Have changed the plug have a spark, fresh gas just wont start I dont see anything wrong with kill switch. Any help would be great or is there a replacement engine I could put on this bike.

Next my 13 year old son just saved up money and bought the Coleman ct200 nice little bike , any ideas how I could put a head light on it for him also do the clutches go bad any preventive things i can do to help that out. Thank you for any help you can also email me at stsimon24@gmail.com

capguncowboy

For the CT200, you can lubricate the busing on the clutch using synthetic SAE oil. I use 10w30, but that's just because it's what I have on the shelf. As far as a headlight goes, your best bet would be a battery operated LED headlight for bicycles. They're extremely bright and will work for hours before needing new batteries, or a recharge if you use rechargeable batteries.

Good afternoon

I have a Coleman 2.40 all original , my recoil keeps braking and when I had it fixed last time bike ran for a couple of weeks then one day would not start or if it did ran for a few seconds . Have changed the plug have a spark, fresh gas just wont start I dont see anything wrong with kill switch. Any help would be great or is there a replacement engine I could put on this bike.

Next my 13 year old son just saved up money and bought the Coleman ct200 nice little bike , any ideas how I could put a head light on it for him also do the clutches go bad any preventive things i can do to help that out. Thank you for any help you can also email me at stsimon24@gmail.com
There is a reed valve between the intake and the carb. If that wears out then it won't start. It looks like this. They are still available on ebay.
s-l1600.jpg

Stitch

LED Light

Hi Baitme1,
Here is what I used on my CT200U. I ended up buying this set up from FleaBay since I needed a separate power supply.. Actually, I bought two sets. They are very cheap & put out a lot of light. I added a small bag on my front rack to keep the charger in for convenience. There are a lot of LED headlight choices for sure.

6000LM SolarStorm 3xCREE T6 LED Front Bicycle Light Bike Headlamp Headlight Lamp | eBay

Waterproof 8.4v 6400mAh Li-ion 4 x 18650 Rechargeable Battery Pack Bicycle Lamp | eBay

battery pack.jpg LED_LIGHT.jpg

0119170615.jpg 0119170615a.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion Stitch bought that light it puts out a ton of light. Now just trying to figure out a brake light for the kids bike.