coleman ct200 fork upgrade

SAS289

does anyone have the part number of a set of coleman ct200 suspension forks? or a set they dont want?
They are probably out of stock. You may want to call and ask when they may be available.

When I got mine last year the kit was $135 plus $40 to ship to Ohio. Your shipping cost would be higher.

It is a pretty nice kit. I thought about getting another one for my stock 200U.

Another option is to wait for this setup to be available again: https://www.gopowersports.com/minibike-suspension-kit-complete-front-fork-assembly-universal/

You will have to run a different front wheel/tire though. The stock CT200U setup is too big to fit. I've got this fork on my CT200U that's running a 10" Douglas jr. dragster front wheel. A 6" wheel with a 145/70-6 tire does fit too. Mine is obviously a street oriented setup, so you may not be interested in something like that.

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Another option is to wait for this setup to be available again: https://www.gopowersports.com/minibike-suspension-kit-complete-front-fork-assembly-universal/

You will have to run a different front wheel/tire though. The stock CT200U setup is too big to fit. I've got this fork on my CT200U that's running a 10" Douglas jr. dragster front wheel. A 6" wheel with a 145/70-6 tire does fit too. Mine is obviously a street oriented setup, so you may not be interested in something like that.

i have those forks, was hoping to use the stock wheels if i could. otherwise i will use a 10" wheel. nice bike. thanks to everyone that had a reply.

i have those forks, was hoping to use the stock wheels if i could. otherwise i will use a 10" wheel. nice bike. thanks to everyone that had a reply.
The 19" tire that comes on the Coleman bikes is too wide to fit the forks. The Douglas wheels aren't cheap, but they're really nice quality and run true. They're super light too since they're all aluminum.

I also had to drill out the lowers to get them to accept a 5/8" axle.