comet belt

Yep, his number is there but its not highlighted to click on ...
That's a heck of a long belt!
9-13/16" to 10-1/16" center distance ...

What is this belt for?!?

202675A is the same belt used on the Sperry Rand 8hp Tricubs. I found an NOS one on eBay earlier this year, but have come up dry since then. There are still some Cat99 belts available, but some sizes are no longer being made. Maybe none are being made and only availability is old stock.

Try beltpalace.com . I have had success buying C.A.T. 99 belts from them for my Heath Hilltoppers . Part number for them is Comet 200394A number 993-75 marked on the belt.
There phone number is 317-529-9020
They also carry parts for the C.A.T. 99 clutches .

I would call belt palace again, maybe you talked to the janitor? they have everything comet . It really depends on who answers the phone! I called NAPA for a ceramic ballast resistor for a coil, the kid asked if I could take a pic of it? Very small town here! try again, cuz its a large company.

Heck, I went to Radio Shack , that sells services apliances. I needed fuse for my microwave, Yes it was a simple Buss fuse! Guy told me to try an electronics store? I didn't say anything and just walked-out! And yes bought a 4-pack on amazon. Don't give up,

-

Just call the actual factory and see if they make it.

Certified Parts Corp, they are the current owners of Comet and make clutches and belts right here in Wisconsin. 608-752-9441, you will most likely talk to Diane. She is very helpful and will be able to tell you if it's still available or not:thumbsup:

RDS ... I may have a place for you to try ... I was answering another post and remembered Power Tec ...
Heald closed its doors in the late 80's .. Ron Kimball bought out the remaining stock ... amongst other things he has belts for many applications ...
Here is his web page ... Power Tec Replacement Parts | Kimball Hauler | Heald Hauler | Chi Products | Haulmaster Hauler | Pug | Super Bronc | Trail Bronc | Heald Hauler Parts | Super Bronc Parts | Super Tryke Parts | Haulmaster Hauler Parts

Ron is an older gentleman and is one of the truly good guys out there ... he has earned respect ... please be polite to him if you call.

Kevin