Complete 5 hp Powell Challenger (barn find)

. Because I'm such in a good mood now, if anyone wants this Powell and lives out of state I'll sell it to you for $550 and I'll pay the shipping. If you live in California I'll let you have it for $500 buckaroos!:thumbsup: Merry Christmas!

Shipping is going to be WAY WAY WAY more than 50 dollars.. Thats not including the hassle... I'd think 550 firm YOU come get it is pretty damned reasonable.. :doah: Don't worry about the cry babies.. Theres quite a few who are HARD CORE DEVOTED to informing people how worthless their stuff is PLUS it is YOUR DUTY to GIVE said worthless item to them immediately.. ::mellow:

When ya find those guys, thats how ya know when you have something nice... :laugh: If Smallbikes or George ORDERS YOU to GIVE IT TO THEM IMMEDIATELY because nothing has ever been worth anything ever, you got a winner.. :lol:

You got to be kidding the the neck is bent in so hard it bent the front frame.
This is why you will never own anything I own, ever again... :mellow:

ErikR

Shipping is going to be WAY WAY WAY more than 50 dollars.. Thats not including the hassle... I'd think 550 firm YOU come get it is pretty damned reasonable.. :doah: Don't worry about the cry babies.. Theres quite a few who are HARD CORE DEVOTED to informing people how worthless their stuff is PLUS it is YOUR DUTY to GIVE said worthless item to them immediately.. ::mellow:

When ya find those guys, thats how ya know when you have something nice... :laugh: If Smallbikes or George ORDERS YOU to GIVE IT TO THEM IMMEDIATELY because nothing has ever been worth anything ever, you got a winner.. :lol:

This is very,very true:thumbsup: It's members like you and many others here that make easier to call this place home!:thumbsup:

ErikR

Originally Posted by george3
You got to be kidding the the neck is bent in so hard it bent the front frame.

"This is why you will never own anything I own, ever again... Restore Kid"

Georgie knows this is an easy fix and can be taken care of no problem! The forks are perfect and the rake of the fork is the same as any other Powell I've had, thus taking away the notion of it being bent faaar back. Now back to the original topic of this thread "Powell for sale". I had a deal in place but with shipping being an issue it fell through. So, with that being said I'm gonna take the Powell off the for sale block for now and take it the mini bike welding king around these parts (Temecula Bob) and have all the broken parts repaired:thumbsup: Thank's for all the interest guy's!:drinkup::thumbsup: